Replacement Windows From Infinity from Marvin in Green Bay & Appleton, WI
Why should you choose Infinity from Marvin for your replacement window project?
- COLOR MATCHED TO YOUR INTERIOR TRIM Exclusive to Infinity, Everwood is a wood grain interior finish that we professionally stain to match your existing woodwork. It looks and feels just like real wood but does not require the sanding, scraping and maintenance of wood.
- STRENGTH Ultrex™ fiberglass is 8 times stronger than vinyl and 3 times stronger than Fibrex® from Renewal by Anderson.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY Infinity from Marvin made with Ultrex™ fiberglass boasts some of the best energy efficiency ratings in the industry.
- LASTING BEAUTY Infinity windows and doors have a superior finish that outlast all the competition. Infinity’s patented, mechanically bonded finish is up to 3 times thicker than competitive finishes and provides superior resistance to scratching and UV degradation, even on darker colors.
- BETTER VIEWS The superior strength of Ultrex™ fiberglass also allows for a narrower window frame profile and more glass area than other replacement windows, giving you more daylight and better views.
Premium Replacement Windows Built for Life
Infinity replacement windows and doors are made from Ultrex™ fiberglass. A patented pultruded fiberglass with a bonded acrylic finish that is as strong as steel. Ultrex™ fiberglass is a proprietary product created by Marvin for the manufacturing of Infinity windows and doors and is not available from any other manufacturer. The strength of Ultrex™ translates into superior stability, long term ease of operation, low maintenance, and superior performance. There is no other window and door framing material that comes close to matching the strength and beauty of Ultrex™ fiberglass. Infinity from Marvin products are truly built for life.
Infinity Replacement Windows
Infinity replacement windows are designed to replicate the look of traditional wood windows while providing modern features and low-maintenance performance. Made of Ultrex™, Infinity’s tough, energy-efficient windows and doors are customizable to meet the needs of any replacement window project. The Windows of Wisconsin team of window experts ensure the ideal window selection for your home, formulate custom stains to match existing woodwork, and perform hassle free installation.
Why Marvin’s Infinity Windows Are The Best
Windows of Wisconsin is extremely proud to offer Infinity from Marvin windows. These windows truly are better than their competitors. Don’t believe us? Read on to learn more and reach out to us. Our staff is happy to demonstrate the superiority of Infinity from Marvin windows. Infinity from Marvin windows have been leading the window industry for more than 20 years. They have the highest quality craftsmanship and utilize superior materials. This combination offers unbeatable window durability and make it an ideal choice for your home.
Infinity from Marvin Windows Offer Superior Craftsmanship and Window Materials
Windows of Wisconsin is an official replacement window retailer for Infinity from Marvin windows, which is the best replacement window in the industry with many great features. The replacement windows are made from Ultrex™ fiberglass, which is a pultruded fiberglass material that is stronger and more durable than other window materials. Infinity from Marvin fiberglass windows are leaders in strength, finish, energy efficiency, and durability. Infinity from Marvin windows are a worry-free solution that provide natural light, fresh air, and a strong seal to keep your home at the ideal temperature.
Strength of Infinity Replacement Windows from Marvin
There are several components to a replacement window and the most important component is the window frame itself. If the window frame fails then the entire window will need to be replaced. The window frame will also affect its energy efficiency, ease of operation, security of your home, and the aesthetics of the window. Doing a little research and choosing a window based on that will have long term benefits and ensure a long lifespan for your windows.
Infinity Replacement Windows from Marvin window frames are made with Ultrex™ which is as strong as low carbon steel and 8x stronger than vinyl. It requires diamond edge blades to cut it to size. This translates to superior stability, long-term ease of operation, minimal maintenance, and superior performance.
Infinity from Marvin Window Frame Facts – Ultrex™ Fiberglass
- Ultrex™ maintains ease of operation, energy efficiency, and performance throughout our climate changes.
- Ultrex™ stands up to wind, rain, hail and even baseballs.
- Ultrex™ is a stable material having a minimal expansion and contraction rate, the same as glass. This eliminates opportunities for leaks and seal failures
- Superior window strength for narrower frames and larger daylight openings to see through
- Superior to Fibrex® (Renewal by Andersen Windows) which expands and contracts 4x more
- Superior to vinyl which expands and contracts over 7x more
- Constant expansion and contraction can gradually break down windows and doors, causing poor operation, leaky seals and a loss of structural integrity
Best Finish on Infinity Replacement Windows from Marvin
Ultrex™ fiberglass is the substrate material the Infinity replacement window from Marvin is made from and a patented co-extruded acrylic cap is mechanically bonded directly on the Ultrex™ fiberglass. This acrylic finish results in a superior aesthetic that is unbelievably durable and will never need painting. In fact 48,000 hours of sunlight won’t fade the superior finish of Infinity replacement windows from Marvin.
The window frame finish is also 3x thicker than competitive finishes and it won’t crack, chip, dent, or peel. No sanding, no scraping, and no painting required. It is easy to visibly see the difference in finishes when you compare the Infinity window with competitor’s painted fiberglass finishes. Infinity replacement windows from Marvin are the longest lasting, best looking, and lowest maintenance window in the industry.
Color Matched Windows with Everwood Finish
The Infinity replacement window from Marvin is color matched to existing trim. Everwood is an engineered finish that looks and feels like real wood. However it is inorganic and impervious to moisture which means the window finish requires virtually no maintenance. Windows of Wisconsin custom color matches the Infinity replacement windows from Marvin so that it matches the existing trim in your home. The colors are custom formulated at Windows of Wisconsin and stained prior to window installation. Infinity Windows from Marvin have been leading the window industry for more than 20 years. They have the highest quality craftsmanship and utilize superior materials. This combination offers unbeatable window durability and make it an ideal choice for your home.