Up to $65,000/yr
$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATE! DO YOU WANT TO WORK WHERE YOU ARE TRULY APPRECIATED? DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR GREAT CUSTOMERS THAT ARE HAPPY TO SEE YOU? WE WILL PAY YOU MORE!!! NO LONG DISTANCE DRIVES OR OVERNITE STAYS! If you are working for the competition and wonder if there is something better-check us out. We are the BEST! All information is kept confidential.
Position Summary: As a Service Technician at Windows Of Wisconsin you will be working on windows and doors in our customers’ homes. The Service Tech will typically communicate with the customer to determine what the problem is then set an appointment and drive the company service vehicle to the customer’s house and accurately diagnose the issue and repair it at that time. If the issue cannot be corrected at that time the Service Tech will determine what the next step is and assist with it’s completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Have an excellent understanding of window and door components and how to replace and repair them.
- Wrapping and caulking of exterior trim with aluminum.
- Install interior finish trim on windows and doors.
- Properly diagnose issues with windows and doors and be able to correct issues.
- Professionally represent Windows Of Wisconsin when working with customers.
- Safely operate company vehicle and all tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The Service Tech will need to be able to comfortably drive the service vehicle for up to an hour at a time. Typically, the amount of indoor and outdoor work is divided almost equally. The Service Tech will be working in customers homes and directly communicating with them while in their house. Working from a ladder will be required. Small step ladders and a 16’ extension ladder will be sufficient most of the time however, occasionally a 24’ extension ladder will be required. Most of the work is performed within a 50 mile radius of our facility in Kaukauna. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Window and door installation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently with the highest level of integrity
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 7am to 4pm
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. waist high.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. overhead.