Windows of Wisconsin has been locally owned and operated for the last 24 years by Certified Master Window Installer Carl Hardtke. The Hardtke family has a long and reputable history in the local Green Bay area construction industry (Hardtke Construction family pictured in front of new Green Bay area home in 1950).
Master Window Installer in NE Wisconsin
Carl’s lifelong experience in the construction industry and his status as a Master Window Installer has given him the knowledge and experience to make sure the job gets done right. He personally works with and trains his window specialists to ensure that you get the best service possible from start to finish. We invite you to come into our showroom and learn what makes the Infinity Window from Marvin the best replacement window on the window market. Our no pressure sales team will be happy to show you the superior features of our windows as well our custom stain matching, and window installation process.
Replacement Windows Are Custom Stained to Match Existing Trim PRIOR to INSTALLATION!
Unlike other replacement window companies Windows of Wisconsin custom stain matches our Infinity from Marvin replacement windows to match the existing trim in your home. After consulting with the homeowner our expert stain matching team formulates the perfect color at our facilities which will maintain the beauty and continuity of the woodwork in your house. A sample of the custom formulated stains are approved by the homeowner and applied to the windows prior to installation. This ensures a hassle free and no fuss process that eliminates follow up visits and third party painters. Once your windows are installed you can enjoy the appearance and superior performance of the engineered EverWood interior woodgrain finish.
Our Windows vs Renewal by Andersen
EverWood® Engineered Wood Grain
- Real Wood Look and Feel
- Superior when compared to Renewal by Andersen’s wood veneer interior finish which is susceptible to irreparable moisture damage
- Stained to Match Prior to Installation
- Impervious to moisture and won’t decay over time
- No warping, discoloration, or degradation
- Maintenance Free
Built with Ultrex® Fiberglass
- 3x Stronger than Renewal by Andersen’s Fibrex composite
- 8x Stronger than vinyl
- Tight and true even after extreme temperature swings
- Smaller and stronger frames mean bigger views
- 3x thicker and smoother finish than competitors
- Doesn’t change shape like Renewal by Andersen’s Fibrex composite
Custom Stained to Match
- Color matched to existing trim
- Stain is custom tinted at our facilities
- Windows are stained by local expert craftsman
- Windows are stained prior to installation
- Renewal by Andersen’s Windows are installed prior to being stained
- Renewal by Andersen retail partners do not stain windows
What Our Customers’ Are Saying
The sales pitch was low key, the price was acceptable, the windows came in early. The installation process took only 3 hours, the area was vacuumed clean before the men left.
Green Bay, WI
Beautiful windows and doors, awesome crew-these guys work like a well-oiled machine!! They were efficient, fast and did beautiful work! Also cleaned up everything!!
Amy & David Stern
Product is outstanding and installation was perfect! Couldn’t be happier with how the windows and patio door look. Install crew was outstanding and everything looks even better than expected.
I liked several key points from Windows of Wisconsin including Professional sales advice, top-notch products, exclusive fiberglass windows of excellent craftsmanship. Installation was efficient.
Green Bay, WI
Now Hiring Window Installers in Appleton, WI
Windows of Wisconsin is hiring qualified team members for a variety of positions. Join a reputable local company where you’re not just a number. No overnight travel and we will train the right candidates for the position. Learn more and apply now